Monday, March 26, 2012

Sleek Oh So Special palette EOTDs

A few EOTDs with Sleek Oh so special palette. This palette is a really pretty one! Especially dark plum (Celebrate) is PERFECT :D

EOTD 1: Bow, Ribbon & Boxed.

EOTD 2: Organza, Gateau & Gift Basket

EOTD 3: My favorite! Light green (Mary Kay Lemongrass) & Celebrate.

Maybe the lighter shades in this palette are not favorites (nothing wrong with the quality, just the colors) but the darker ones are perfect!


  1. Beautiful looks!
    I also have that palette, and I just love it!

  2. Wow! I'd like to have this palette! It has very nice colours|!
    (your looks are amazing)

  3. You've created some beautiful combinations! I especially love the first one!

  4. They're all really pretty, but my favourite is the last one!

  5. My favorite is the first one! They're all very pretty in a classy way, but for some reason I've been really liking matte shadows as of late. The pink contrasts quite nicely with your eye color as well! :)

  6. I like the first and second looks the best, mainly because I like matte corals/pinks and browns together, and I especially like shimmery pinks/corals, too. That looks like a very versatile palette!


Please leave a message, comment, opinion!


Related Posts with Thumbnails