Ok, I was in Germany like... in April ;) Well, I bought a lot of Alverde products from DM, the quality is excellent and the prices are VERY affordable! Just a few words about the products and a question. I LOVE Alverde shampoos & conditioners. Most of these products haven't been eco certiified before but I noticed that the Avocado series is now Natrue certified :-O Unfortunately it's not as good as it used to be... Not terrible but not great either, definitely not the product I expected it to be. Yes I know, it's certified now ;) Do you know if Alverde is planning to reformulate all of the shampoos and conditioners? If so, my suitcase will be much lighter in the future. Alverde body butter is THE BEST :D I also like the body lotions. Cranberry hand cream smells SO good... This time I tested some Alterra products from Rossmann too, I must say that I also like these a lot! I tested shampoos, hair conditioner, body lotion, hand cream etc. Just the eye makeup remov...
Saapahan ainakin sen unohtuneen sinisen Scorpio-sävyn Rolled in opals edullisemmin :) TSS-foorumilla oli swatchit Scorpioista ja tuo sininen oli aivan ihana!
ReplyDeleteOu nou, terror in the streets on melkoisesti mieleeni :D
ReplyDeleteTässä linkki vielä noihin swatcheihin, jos joku muukin kiinnostui:
http://heather21.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=3839894