Skip to main content

Jemma Kidd Crushed Jewel creme duo: 01 Iolite

I haven't really tested this product I got from CheapSmells.com yet. This feels a fun products but I don't go to clubs or anything, this is just too much for daily use :D Well, here are the swatches anyway!

This a a duo: creamy bright blue base & silver glitter. The glitter need the base, otherwise it just doesn't stick.










glitter, creamy base & the products together




Note: Some samples/products mentioned in this post were provided by a representative of the company for consideration. All opinions are mine.

Comments

  1. Hello! We accidentally come across your blog, as we were searching in the internet for info about our dreamland: Finland! We are Johnny and Joanna, we are from Greece, we have never visited your country, but we really-really ADORE Finland!!! We are so glad that we subscribed here... We hope to see you in our blog, as well! http://syros2js.blogspot.com/ Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!