I've been a customer of Silk Naturals nearly two years and the cs has always been excellent. The owner of the company is Karen and she always nice & helpful. My favorites from this company are lip glosses! Silk Naturals has both sheer and more opaque ones, my favorites are very natural ones like: Olen ollut Silk Naturals in asiakas jo lähes 2 vuotta ja asiakaspalvelu firmassa pelaa erittäin hyvin. Firman omistaa Karen, jonka mies on muuten suomalainen ;) Karen on aina vastaillut nopeasti kyselyihini. Omat suosikkini firmalta ovat huulikiillot. Näitä löytyy sekä läpikuultavia että peittävämpiä, suosikkini ovat luonnolliset sävyt kuten: 1. Foreplay (shimmery golden pink) 2. Berry Crush (golden berry, MAC Viva glam V clone) 3. Divine. Oh, my favorite and I couldn't find it from SN website :-O Eek! 4. Darling (peachie pink) These glosses are in slim tubes, I'll try lip gloss wands asap ;) I also liked solid frangrances a lot (Raspberry gingerale & Sexy Vanilla) but may...
A beauty blog.


Oi tuota Romeon asentoa :D :D aivan valloittavia kissoja :)
ReplyDeleteIhania :D ♥
ReplyDeletekesainen.blogspot.fi
Romeo, oo Romeo :D
ReplyDelete