I got some products from Minerallisima for review purpose and for a giveaway :D I have so much mineral makeup that I REALLY can't buy anything anymore so it was great to test a new brand! Mineralissima's website is pleasant to browse and everything seemed very professional. Prices are affordable and so is the shipping. You can also get customer service in Finnish in this company :D And in many other lanquages as well. LOL Tästä postauksesta olisi tullut erittäin sekava kahdella kielellä, joten tällä kertaa vain englanniksi. Hyvä uutinen on se, että Mineralissiman sivut ovat myös suomeksi (ja ei todellakaan google translatella käännetyt ;D). Myös asiakaspalvelua saa Suomeksi! Sivut ovat mukavat selailla ja tuotteet myös todella laadukkaan oloiset. Voin suositella ja tilaan myöhemmin täältä lisääkin testattavaa/ täysikokoisia tuotteita :) Mineralissima foundation 1.2 gives medium (to heavy) coverage on my skin. The color is light (peachy) neutral. I love this foundation...
A beauty blog.
So cute! What a beautiful face she/he has! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! :) I LOVE cats and your kitty is so cute I wanna wat her up! :D (just kidding!)
ReplyDeleteomg he's the cutest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethey are so cute! unfortunatly my cat died this week, i miss him a lot!
ReplyDeleteoi kuinka kaunis pikkuinen :) Ja Tikru yhtä ihana kun aina :D
ReplyDeleteYay! So you finally get our new baby! Aww I can't resist baby cats. =)
ReplyDeleteTikru is gorgeous but having a thing for long haired grey cats, your new kid makes me melt even more. His black nose on his white face is irresistibly cute! <3
PS. Cats in a sauna. Ah ah, priceless!
Ihania! Eka kuva oli niin harmaa, et katoin ensin sen olevan mustavalkonen, kunnes tajusin kissan vain olevan noin harmaa. :D Kaunis väritys on. Onko nää teidän kissat ihan rotukissoja vai maatiaisia? On niin ihanan näköiset turkitkin!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteAwww...how cute! I love the second photo!
ReplyDeleteOMG so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI want him!!!
Ihana uusi vauva! :) Awwwn.. ja heti päässyt saunaankin. :D
ReplyDeleteD: The cuteness is killing me! Soo.... FLUFFY!
ReplyDeleteVoi ei miten ihana karvapallo <3 :)
ReplyDeleteOijoijoijoi miten ihana!! Onnittelut uuden karvapallon johdosta. :)
ReplyDeletehow cute they are ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, we love them both so much <3 Both are siberian cats. Täplä will attend cat shows too and we even might try get kittens with him (if he behaves ;).
ReplyDeleteSiperiankissoja ovat siis molemmat :) Tikru on "lemmikkitasoinen" ja jo leikattu. Täplää saatamme yrittää jopa pitää hetken leikkaamattomana, jos vain ei merkkaa ;) Näyttelyissä siis tulen pikkuisen kanssa käymään myös. Jos itse harrastat kissasi Etelä-Suomen näyttelyitä, pistä vaikka meiliä!
Mansikka: LOL, harmaassa telineessäkin kun lököttelee vielä :D Väri on siis hopeatäplikäs valkoisella ja siperiankissa kyseessä. Tikru taas on ruskeatäplikäs ja samaa "merkkiä" :D Naapurissa on ruskeatäplikäs leikattu poika ja tulossa cremetyttö kasvatukseen <3 Naapurissa pentuja->tosi huono juttu ;D
Vera: So sorry to hear that :'(
-Nea-
<3<3<3
ReplyDeleteSuper cute <3 <3 <3 I'd like to caress them!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeletewhat's baby's name? :) so adorable and she's got beautiful colouring! x
ReplyDeleteThank you :D
ReplyDeletedazzlelight91 : His name is Täplä (=Spot), the color is silver tabby with white.
-Nea-
Your cats are so cute!
ReplyDeleteLOL kolmannelle kuvalle!
ReplyDeleteJa olisipa meidänkin saunassa noin söpö meininki...
-Silli-
Aww, I love fluffy kitties! It looks like he's fitting right in already! It looks like he's wearing eyeliner, haha.
ReplyDelete-Kristen
http://kristenexplains.blogspot.com/
Aww so cute. I'm gonna kittie-nap him. lol
ReplyDeleteOh they are so cute! I am in love with the little baby one!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! :)
ReplyDeletehe's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI have 2 cats and sometimes my husband brings home kitties he finds on the streets and we find them a new home. they are so much fun!
Lovelly!!
ReplyDeleteKristennn: LOL, he really looks like he's wearing eyeliner :D
ReplyDeleteMissMidnightBlue: Ok, I have to be careful with you and your kittie-nap plans. LOL
Thank you all, he is so cute. And the heart is pure gold, really.
-Nea-
Ohhh kitty is so precious!! Congratulations on the new member of the family!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Spot's little black nose and they seem to have fun together!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW...thats is one adorable cat!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOVEEEE them allllll!!!*hugs and kisses*:)
ReplyDeleteThank you girls :D I love his little black nose too <3 Tikru is also very happy now, with a cat friend. I'm glad we decided to get another cat :)
ReplyDelete