Sunday, September 11, 2011

MAC Pink Rebel Lustre Drops


Oh no, forgot to post about this earlier... I used Pink Rebel quite a lot this/last summer :)

I prefer powder shimmers (easier to apply) but now I have to admit that maybe liquid could look even better ;) Lustre Drops is a small bottle of shimmery liquid, I have color Pink Rebel which is described as "blue pink with gold pearl". I don't see any blue in this, it's more like a champagne color with lovely metallic sheen. I think the bottle is very cute and if you try this, remember that a little goes a long way :D






-UDPP primer
-MAC Lustre Drops Pink Rebel (cheek bones & brow bone)
-MAC Prep+Prime Line filler (under eyes)
-NARS Concealer
-MAC Gilded White powerpoint pencil (inner corner of the lid)
-MAC Naked pigment (inner lid, browbone)

-MAC Sun Blonde (lid)
-MAC Surf the ocean pigment stack, dark blue (grease)
-LashArchitect 4D mascara

1 comment:

  1. Ooh it looks very pretty on you! I agree it doesn't look blue based at all.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails