Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Aromaleigh eye shadows

Just a few new Aromaleigh eyeshadow/ blush swatches & EOTDs :)

Spring 2012-pantone inspired series 



spring leaf- loverly- birds of a feather
tulip blush - dahlia blush

spring leaf- loverly- birds of a feather
tulip blush - dahlia blush

spring leaf- loverly- birds of a feather
tulip blush - dahlia blush


FOTD with Spring leaf (lid), Alix/ Bete Noire (crease), Tulip (blush)








FOTD with Snowglobe (lid), Birds of a feather (crease):






I LOVE Aromaleigh Dewdrop foundation!


Loverly & Colette/ Bete Noire:









Bloom 

amandier- pavot



FOTD with Amadier (lid), Sybilla/ Bete Noire (crease), Aromaleigh Dewdrop foundation and if I remember correctly, I also used Dahlia blush.










3 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty on you, I particularly like the first and last looks, green is really great on you.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so beautiful.

    http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so lovely! I can't decide which look I like best.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails