Skip to main content

Green, green & green!

Sorry, I've been so green lately ;) And here is a few EOTD's more with Aromaleigh & High Voltage greens. I've been so busy and I haven't had much time to think about what colors to use, so I've used my favorite color :D In fact I love green usually in springtime, turquoise in summertime and plum in autumn. Do you have "seasonal" colors?

One of my readers asked me about my favorite companies. I couldn't decide just one but here is few I can recommend to you too :) You can find link to these companies from right sidebar.

Pahoitteluni varsinkin vihreää inhoaville, on vain tehnyt mieli käyttää vihreää jatkuvasti ;) Muutenkin kiireessä en ole ehtinyt niin värejä miettiä. Tässä muutamia meikkejä kera Aromaleighin & High Voltagen vihreiden. Yleensä pidän vihreästä erityisesti keväällä, turkoosista kesällä ja luumusta syksyllä. Onko sinulla "kausivärejä"?


Yksi lukijoistani kysyi suosikkifirmaani mineraalimeikeissä (erityisesti luomiväreissä). En pysty vain yhtä sanomaan mutta tässä lista suosikeistani :)
Linkit firmoihin sivupalkissa.
  • Aromaleigh (Miss K creates amazing colors, selection is HUGE & quality is excellent. Shipping is VERY fast)
  • Fyrinnae (truly unique products and I LOVE LipLustres)
  • Sassy Minerals (very nice color selection & excellent quality)
  • HiFi Cosmetics (Veronica is so sweet & I absolutely love the products)
  • Evil Shades (Andrea so nice and the pigments are VIBRANT. Wow!)
  • High Voltage (I just found this company and need to order more ;)
  • Purely Cosmetics (I love especially the face products!)
  • Meow (huge selection of foundations, "SunSplashers" bronzers etc)
  • Sobe Minerals (what a selection of lip products :D)
  • StarDust Color (quality is very good, just need to order some more ;)
There are also many other great companies :) One I can NOT recommend is Spell Cosmetics, I'll write about that later but you can find something from here. If you can find the company from my link list (right sidebar), I have had good experience with the company :) But I always recommend to make a small first order, just to be sure you like the company and the products!

EOTD: High Voltage Iron Butterfy-Prince Charming



-Detrivore primer
-High Voltage Iron Butterly (lid, tear duct area)
-High Voltage Prince Charming (crease, lower lashline)
-Aromaleigh Dawnbright shimmer (browbone)
-MAC Blacktrack fluidline
-Nivea Extreme Resist Lenghtening (Yes, I LOVE this mascara :D)

EOTD: Aromaleigh Coney Island-Amarante

-Detrivore primer
-Aromaleigh Coney island (lid)
-Aromaleigh Amarante (crease lower lashline)
-Aromaleigh Flaxen (browbone)
-MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
-LashStiletto wp

EOTD: Aromaleigh Glowing Luna-Zephyr's Breeze

-Detrivore primer
-Aromaleigh Glowing Luna (lid)
-Aromaleigh Zephyr's Breeze (crease, lower lashline)
-Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita shimmer Dawnbright (browbone)
-MAC Blitz&Glitz fluidline
-mascara: Can't remenber :(

I'll continue with my nail polish collection too, in this post you will see my tiny Sephora by OPI collection I wish it would be bigger :´( and Depend collection.

Jatketaan myös lakkakokoelmani esittelyä, nyt vuorossa pikkuruinen Sephora by OPI kokoelmani (jonka toivoisin olevan PALJON suurempi) sekä Dependin lakat.

Sephora by OPI Never enough shoes & Absinthe makes the heart:



Sephora by OPI Absinthe makes the Heart (2 coats). I got this lovely olive nail polish from my husband when he visited Boston. *heart*


from top: blue (sorry I can't see the number anymore), grey 170, blue 41, green 191, silver glitter 47 & purple 149.


Depend 191 from Spring 2010 collection. Needs at least 2 coats, nice but not perfect (unfortunately).

Thanks for looking :) I promise to use some other color next. LOL

Comments

  1. That eye make-up is stunning!
    I also love Absinthe but the eye make-up... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the green Looks on you, it is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love green and turquoise all the time! The green looks really great on you and I'm loving the green varnish, gorgeous colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes look fantastic in green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. En yhtään ihmettele miksi käytät paljon vihreää. Sehän on aivan täydellinen sävy sulle! Ja pitihän se arvata että kaunein vihreä on Coney Island :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keijukainen:
    Kiitos :D Coney island on herkullinen!

    Janet:
    Thank you so much!

    Sparklz and Shine:
    Green and turquoise are the best :D

    graphology, Kiku & Kirsten:
    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nevermind: I love green make up! Green is revigorating and never out of place. The medium green look is my favorite. That touch of brown is bringing a little something classical. You wear acid green with lots of elegance.

    I must say I feel more seasonal with colors as for lips and cheeks rather than eyes. I can wear green, purple, blue, gold, plum both in summer and winter. The difference between winter and summer on my eyes is on the darkness and intensity. I often wear a full black eye with a touch of color in winter but I rarely make a full black in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one using High Voltage is excellent!!

    I certainly don't have seasonal colors, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julissa:
    thanks! Green in eyeshadows is like black in nail polishes for me, just feels good :D

    Jallynat:
    Yep, darker colors look better in wintertime :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful eyes, I like the nail polish if only it is really black. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love green eyeshadow, gorgeous look! And i see you're a nail varnish fiend at the moment like me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Green forever, I think. I never get tired of it, on the nails that is. I'm not bold enough to wear green eye make up. Your make-up skills are amazing!
    And that Sephore Absinte? Want it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for including me on your favorites list :)

    Perfect look for St. Patrick's Day (do you guys celebrate that, lol?). I SWEAR, I'm going to find some kind of industrial tape to use under my hairline so I can have eyes like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That green on your eyes, wow it looks absolutely stunning!
    (With green on the inside)
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Green = the best color! ;) I love all your green looks. My favorite is Coney Island/Amarante (2 of my favorite Aromaleigh colors, actually). I like the Absinthe nail polish too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the colour placements you came up with using just green :) each look is totally different.

    That green Depends colour is pretty *__* /grabbyhands

    ReplyDelete
  17. The green looks gorgeous on you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vihreä sopii sulle erittäin hyvin =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. London's-beauty:
    Thank you :)

    Lillian :
    haha, unfortunately :D I have to be on no-buy for a while now. LOL I just HAD TO order some OPI Hong Kong nail polishes!

    Robyn:
    Thank you so much :DD We don't celebrate st. Patrick's day here. And of course I mentioned Purely! Your products make me look so good ;D

    laquermanic:
    Absinthe is so pretty! Too bad Sephora by OPI's are only sold in Sephoras and not in every country (at least I didn't see those in Hong Kong).

    Thess:
    Thank you :)

    Tally:
    Haha, me too :D

    Ella Runciter:
    I REALLY like Coney island and Amarante is definitely on my top 10!

    SilhoutteScream:
    This nail polish is perfect for spring :D It's just so boring, that these have only number (no names).

    Saimese:
    Thank you :)

    Charming:
    Kiitos :) Parempi toki että sopii, kun niin tykkään. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. hehe one day i was about tp comment that " do you love gree?" but didnt , green and blue suits your eyes alot :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sarah
    hehe, I really love green ;D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, these EOTDs are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Joo olen samaa mieltä että vihreä passaa sulle paremmin kuin hyvin :) Dependin lakoissa on älyttömän kivat sävyt, mutta mielestäni laatu on suht heikkoa ainakin levittyvyyden puolesta ja pullotkin niin pieniä että sisältö kuivahtaa turhan nopsasti...

    ReplyDelete
  24. That Sephora color on your nails has made me go a new resolution for tomorrow: get it. Just that. And paint it all over myself because it's so very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't apologize! Green looks gorgeous on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Ihania uutuuksia Beautykolta

No niin, olen takaisin! On ollut kiireiset opiskeluajat ohi ja ehdin taas bloggaillakin. Instasta löydyn yritykseni tililtä, siellä on sekaisin töitä, kosmetiikkaa ja elämääni. Laita seuraantaan jos kiinnostaa: www.instagram.com/voimistaja . Seuraan seuraajia :) Mutta asiaan, olen tosiaan aivan ihastunut korealaiseen kosmetiikkaan ja löytäessäni Beautykon nettikaupan , on tullut taas vähän shoppailtua ihan Suomestakin käsin. Kaukoidän reissuilta näitä olenkin kantanut melkoisesti. Tuotteet on ihan itse ostettu ja lämpimästi suosittelen! Eyenlip on edullinen mutta laadukas merkki. Naamioista on jäljellä vielä tämä kosteuttava Hyaluronic acid: oikein miellyttävä käytössä ja tuoksuu taivaalliselta. Hinta ei päätä huimaa! 1,60€/ kpl ja löytyy useita erilaisia, pakettitarjouksena 10,45€/ 7 kpl. HolikaHolika on myös lempparimerkkejäni ja nämä hoitovedet ovat ihan mahtavat! Käytän ennen seerumia. Kosteuttava sininen on suosikkini mutta Vita virkistää kivasti aamulla, eli ei

Colored contact lenses - Freshlook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua

Sain Lenstorelta piilarit testiin ja mukava oli testata välillä värillisiäkin! En osannut itse päättää väriä, joten annoin Lenstoren valita :D Testiin tuli Freshlook Dimensions-linssit Caribbean Aqua-värissä. Linssit olivat väriltään yllättävänkin tummat, tummemmat reunoiltaan kuin keskeltä, omat silmäni ovat todella vaaleat. " FreshLook Dimensions värjätyt piilolinssit / kuukausilinssit CIBA Visionilta tehostavat ja vahvistavat silmien vaaleaa luonnollista sävyä. Piilolinssit soveltuvat sini-, harmaa- ja vihreäsilmäisille (tummasilmäisille suosittelemme FreshLook Colors tai FreshLook ColorBlends -malleja). Tummempi rengas iiriksen ympärillä lisää katseesi intensiivisyyttä (katso kuva ohessa). Huomioi, että väritulos riippuu omien silmiesi väristä, emmekä täten voi täydellisesti taata toivottua väritulosta. Linssit otetaan silmistä ja puhdistetaan ennen nukkumaanmenoa, otetaan käyttöön jälleen seuraavana aamuna ja korvataan uusilla kuukauden käytön kuluttua." Lensstore.fi

Mineral makeup mutiny!

Please join in Mineral makeup mutiny! "We will be providing lists of companies who are actually creating their own product, companies that offer both, and companies that are repackaging." And that great because it's sometimes hard to tell, especially if you have just started with MMU. Or just don't have same color already. Some companies I know are making their own mineral makeup: - Aromaleigh - The She Space - Meow - Fyrinnae - Dreamworld - mum mum's crafts - Sassy Minerals - LaurEss - Alima - Morgana minerals - Beautiful girl minerals - Everyday minerals - Lily Lolo - Elemental Beauty - Cory - SilkNaturals - Suds n sass - HiFi Cosmetics - Purely Cosmetics -Archetype -Evil Shades -Stardust Cosmetics (Stardust sells also "unblended pigments" and those colors are marked with *) -and MANY more :) For now on I'll always read what the company tells in their website! Do they really tell that products are formulated by the themselves or do they just "