Skip to main content

High Voltage cosmetics: EOTD's & swatches

I received my order High Voltage this week and now I've used for a few days. I have to say, that I really like the quality (some pigments felt almost creamy *love*) and Jasmine is very nice too. I also love the funny names of the pigments, like Bright Tights :D One thing I'd like to see in the site is "search" function (it would be easier to find all those lovely colors :).

The samples (1USD) are small, but enough for several uses, and and that's enough :) Full sized pigments are in 5 g jars without sifters ant the price is 3.50 USD (I didn't but any full sizes yet). See my EOTD's below.

Sain viikolla
High Voltage tilaukseni ja olen nyt käyttänyt pigmenttejä pari päivää. Täytyy sanoa, että laatu tuntui oikein hyvältä! Osa jopa "kermaisilta" ja firman omistaja, Jasmine, vaikuttaa todella mukavalta myös. assut nimet selekästi vetoavat minuun, siksi mukaan lähti esim. Bright Tights ;D Sivut eivät ihan helpoimmasta pääästä ole, haku-toiminto auttaisi myös paljon. Jälkikäteen sanon, että vaivan arvoista oli tilata, ehdottomasti :).

Samplet (1 USD)ovat pienet ja pusissa, mutta silti riittävästi useaan testailuun (sehän on samplen tarkoituskin). Täysikokoiset ovat 5 g sifterittömässä purkissa ja hinta on 3.50 USD (niitä en vielä hankkinut). Meikkikuvia ja swatchit alla :)

[EOTD] I love Rock 'n Roll: This green is just perfect, I love it!









face
-Purely primer
-Meow Flawless foundation, Mau 2
-TKB silk powder
-Alima blush, Sweetheart (old LE)
-Fyrinnae Lip Lustre (but I don't remember which, sorry)

eyes
-Detrivore primer
-High Voltage I love Rock 'n Roll (lid)
-High Voltage Poisoned apple (crease, lower lash line)
-High Voltage Fame (browbone)
-MAC Blitz&Glitz fluidline
-Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

[EOTD] Paradise City: The orange made this look like autumn leaves, not my winter favorite, but I really liked the plum!







-Detrivore primer
-High Voltage Talk Talk (lid)
-High Voltage Paradise City (crease, lower lashline)
-High Voltage What's you Pleasure? (browbone)
-MAC violet fluidline
-Hypnose Drama mascara

[EOTD] Ziggy Stardust is my prince Charming?







-Detrivore primer
-MUS vanilla pencil (inner v)
-High Voltage Ziggy Stardust (lid, lower lash line)
-High Voltage Prince Charming (crease), I LOVE this color!
-MAC blacktrack fluidline
-EL Projectionist mascara










Lip gloss "Punk Princess". Nice & sheer color, I like it!

Have you tried High Voltage? What are you favorites? I really love "I love Rock n Roll" :D Hope you liked the EOTD's too.

Oletko jo kokeillut High Voltagea ja jos olet, niin mitkä sävyt ovat suosikkejasi?


disclaimer: the pigments were bought with my own money :)

Comments

  1. I must have hanky panky and Betty! These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've never tried High Voltage before, I'll have to check them out :O

    The first look is my favourite, the lid colour is SO pretty. And the way that Ziggy Stardust looks on your lids when your eyes are closed in the third look is INSANE :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SilhouetteScreams:
    I love "I love Rock 'n Roll". Ziggy Stardust was SO bright! :D

    Isabelle:
    Hanky panky looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting for this post for a while I'm so happy now:P I love ziggy stardust and sour candy:D I definitely buy from them soon.ziggy stardust looks beautiful on your lids:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bohemian:
    New brand can take a bit longer to post :D But very nice pigments, I'll order more later!

    Saras:
    Oh yes, very pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so many pretty swatches! I like the greens and your green look the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some amazing looks. I love them all on you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krista:
    Thank you :)

    KittenMittens:
    I do love greens ;D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poisoned Apple, Ziggy Stardust and Prince Charming look great :) I like the High Voltage colors I've tried. Also, I recommend their glosses. Heart of Glass, the one I have, is very opaque and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phyrra:
    thanks for mentioning the glosses! I forgot mine completely :D Added picture of "Punk Princess", it's sheer one and I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty looks, I think the green one is my favorite. Those swatches look amazing too, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these Colors!!

    So pretty! :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Looks, i like the blue one most but all the looks are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not tried this company, there's some gorgeous colours there! Might have to give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those colors are so pretttyyyy. Oh man. And your blending is excellent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many beautiful looks! All a so pretty, but I love blue one the most- I have kind of blue-grey period lately.:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! I'm so glad you like them too! Iron Butterfly is a great color, I think I need to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LisaKate:
    Iron Butterfly looks very nice, I need try it soon :D

    Sil.
    Thank you, but it was BRIGHT :D

    Julissa:
    Aww, thank you :)

    Lillian:
    I think you would like these <3

    graphology & Kiku:
    Thank you :)

    Nina:
    Thank you and you're welcome, I like swatching :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm doing a HAPPY DANCE! I haven't been a follower for long, and haven't had time to go back to your older posts, but this time I see half your face and -- I KNEW IT! You're lovely!
    LOL do I sound like a crazed fan? I'm not creepy, I promise! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OmG, Nea - you're killing me (or my wallet, lol!) with all of these gorgeous swatches! Now I have yet another brand to try out... gonna stop reading your blog... NO NO - just kidding!!! I'll never stop reading - your such an awesome enabler, lol! :D
    I love the EOTD - so complementing to your eyes, and your blending is flawless - great job! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. jo.frougal:
    Haha, I hope so :DD LOL

    Helen:
    Sorry, I'm terrible ;D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh these are pretty! Your makeup application is always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aaah, what else can I say? Your eye looks are always so amazing! For this post, I especially like the second one - Paradise City. Such lovely warm colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blix:
    Thank you so much :)

    Witoxcity:
    I really liked Paradise City! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Ihania uutuuksia Beautykolta

No niin, olen takaisin! On ollut kiireiset opiskeluajat ohi ja ehdin taas bloggaillakin. Instasta löydyn yritykseni tililtä, siellä on sekaisin töitä, kosmetiikkaa ja elämääni. Laita seuraantaan jos kiinnostaa: www.instagram.com/voimistaja . Seuraan seuraajia :) Mutta asiaan, olen tosiaan aivan ihastunut korealaiseen kosmetiikkaan ja löytäessäni Beautykon nettikaupan , on tullut taas vähän shoppailtua ihan Suomestakin käsin. Kaukoidän reissuilta näitä olenkin kantanut melkoisesti. Tuotteet on ihan itse ostettu ja lämpimästi suosittelen! Eyenlip on edullinen mutta laadukas merkki. Naamioista on jäljellä vielä tämä kosteuttava Hyaluronic acid: oikein miellyttävä käytössä ja tuoksuu taivaalliselta. Hinta ei päätä huimaa! 1,60€/ kpl ja löytyy useita erilaisia, pakettitarjouksena 10,45€/ 7 kpl. HolikaHolika on myös lempparimerkkejäni ja nämä hoitovedet ovat ihan mahtavat! Käytän ennen seerumia. Kosteuttava sininen on suosikkini mutta Vita virkistää kivasti aamulla, eli ei

Colored contact lenses - Freshlook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua

Sain Lenstorelta piilarit testiin ja mukava oli testata välillä värillisiäkin! En osannut itse päättää väriä, joten annoin Lenstoren valita :D Testiin tuli Freshlook Dimensions-linssit Caribbean Aqua-värissä. Linssit olivat väriltään yllättävänkin tummat, tummemmat reunoiltaan kuin keskeltä, omat silmäni ovat todella vaaleat. " FreshLook Dimensions värjätyt piilolinssit / kuukausilinssit CIBA Visionilta tehostavat ja vahvistavat silmien vaaleaa luonnollista sävyä. Piilolinssit soveltuvat sini-, harmaa- ja vihreäsilmäisille (tummasilmäisille suosittelemme FreshLook Colors tai FreshLook ColorBlends -malleja). Tummempi rengas iiriksen ympärillä lisää katseesi intensiivisyyttä (katso kuva ohessa). Huomioi, että väritulos riippuu omien silmiesi väristä, emmekä täten voi täydellisesti taata toivottua väritulosta. Linssit otetaan silmistä ja puhdistetaan ennen nukkumaanmenoa, otetaan käyttöön jälleen seuraavana aamuna ja korvataan uusilla kuukauden käytön kuluttua." Lensstore.fi

Mineral makeup mutiny!

Please join in Mineral makeup mutiny! "We will be providing lists of companies who are actually creating their own product, companies that offer both, and companies that are repackaging." And that great because it's sometimes hard to tell, especially if you have just started with MMU. Or just don't have same color already. Some companies I know are making their own mineral makeup: - Aromaleigh - The She Space - Meow - Fyrinnae - Dreamworld - mum mum's crafts - Sassy Minerals - LaurEss - Alima - Morgana minerals - Beautiful girl minerals - Everyday minerals - Lily Lolo - Elemental Beauty - Cory - SilkNaturals - Suds n sass - HiFi Cosmetics - Purely Cosmetics -Archetype -Evil Shades -Stardust Cosmetics (Stardust sells also "unblended pigments" and those colors are marked with *) -and MANY more :) For now on I'll always read what the company tells in their website! Do they really tell that products are formulated by the themselves or do they just "