Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MAC Fall Pigments: Emerald Dusk, Blue Storm & Starless night

I got a samples of MAC Fall Color pigments :) It took me a while to test these, i was just SO busy :/ The quality of all three is just perfect. There are several formulas in MAC pigments and this is my favorite: smooth & super pigmented.



EOTD with Emerald Dusk: My favorite :D Lovely grey-blue-teal, nicely pigmented!









Blue Storm:









Starless Night: Gorgeous, very pigmented shimmery black. There was a little fallout when I applied this, so be careful when you use this :)






Note: Some samples/products mentioned in this post were provided by a representative of the company for consideration. All opinions are mine.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty looks! Those pigments are great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the starless night look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Emerald Dusk most on you, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails