Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sigma Black Friday special: free (worldwide) shipping!

edit: Too much traffic in their site...

"We are working to get the website issues resolved. Due to the continued amount of high volume of traffic on our website, many of you are experiencing error messages. We are extending the sale until Midnight USA Central Standard Time to accomodate all of your orders. Thank you for your patience"
from www.facebook.com/sigmafanpage


Unfortunately I don't have time to wait. Well, I'll order someday later. Maybe this tells that Sigma should lower their regular shipping? ;D

Yippee, Free WORLDWIDE shipping 11/25 between 9 AM and 5 PM (central standard time) :D And I was just planning to order from Sigma! I'm going to order Sigmax round brush for mineral foundation & Flare palette :D

Jes! Ilmainen postitus Sigmalla. Mikäli nyt katsoin oikein nuo ajat, pitäisi alkaa nyt pe 25.11. alkaen klo 17 (9 AM-5 PM central standard time) . Menikö sinne päinkään? korjaan tarvittaessa!




3 comments:

  1. :D I am going to order tomorrow too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally i got my Brushes , i Choose 2 kits make me crazy, 1 for me and 1 for my friend, after 5 hours trying... fortunatelly i am in brazil now and is only 2 hours difference from USA. I am very Glad! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails