Skip to main content

Stardust Cosmetics swatches part 1 & EOTD

I ordered "a few" pigment samples from Stardust Cosmetics ;) Owner of the company is Jenna and it is situated in Canada. In fact I wanted to order from this company earlier but Jenna just moved to Canada, so the shop was closed for a while and after that I wanted to wait for the new holiday collection :D

I took "airmail" shipping option (8 USD) and the shipping was quick (ordered 11/6, was sent 11/7 and arrived 11/16), I think this was my first order from Canada. The products were packed beautifully and labels are pretty too :)

Tilasin "muutaman" samplen Stardust Cosmeticsilta ;) Firma on Kanadassa ja sen omistaa Jenna. Olin harkinnut tilaamista jo pidempään mutta firma muutti välillä tosiaan Kanadaan ja oli suljettuna hetken, sen jälkeen odottelin vielä uusia LE-pigmenttejä :D


Valitsin hieman kalliimman "airmail" postitusvaihtoehdon, eroa taisi olla pari dollaria. En tiedä nopeasti Kanadasta muuten posti tänne kulkee mutta nyt kesti noin 1,5 viikkoa (tilattu 6.11., lähetetty 7.11. ja perille saapui 16.11.). Tuotteet olivat siististi ja kauniisti pakatut, tarrat olivat tyylikkäät.






Most of the pigments are Jenna's own creations but Stardust sells also "unblended pigments". I have no problem with that because those colors are marked with *. I even ordered some unblended pigments too, I hope I don't have those already ;) In fact, I'm quite sure I've had "Eden" before...

Suurin osa pigmenteistä on Jennan omia luomuksia mutta Stardust myy myös valmiita pigmenttejä. Näihin saatat siis törmätä muuallakin. Ihan rauhassa firmat saavat näitä myydä, kunhan vain kertovat sen asiakkailleen, kuten Jenna tekee. Kaikki "unblended" pigmentit ovat merkitty tähdellä (*). Tilasin muutaman ja merkitsin ne myös samaisella tähdellä.
Itse asiassa esim. Eden vaikuttaa hämmästyttävän tutulta...

Here are the swatches:


1st row: *Rings, Tender, Hematite, Cool brown (appears lighter in the swatch).
2nd row: Wood nymph, *Terrestial, *Brownie, Glimmer bark(Same style as my AL favorite, Solange, but darker)


1st row: Tender, Magic moss, Lepreschaun, cash.
2nd row: Seaglass, Lush, Extra galactic, Eden.


CRYSTALS & VELVET LE COLLECTION
1st row: Northern dreams, Dream cloak, crystals and velvet, Midnight blizzard (liner).
2nd row: Arctic whisper, cashmere mittens, holiday delight, heartstone.

And here is my EOTD:







-GOSH primer
-Stardust Cashmere mittens LE (lid)
-Stardust Holiday Delight LE (outer lid)
-Stardust Wood Nymph (crease, lower lash line)
-MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidline
-Shiseido mascara base+Lumene Excellenght

I really loved Cashmere mittens! I was a bit worried it woud be too orangey to me but no, it was just perfect! It was smooth and opaque, with lovely shimmer. The description is "Luxe ivory heated with copper pearl", so it wasn't orange but copper ;) No wonder I loved it. LOL

Holiday Delight was nice, but on a sheer side. I thought it would be darker but that the reason many companies have samples! Wood Nymph was also a bit too sheer for my taste and had to use it quite a lot to make it dark enough... But I think if you like neutral/easy colors, this can be your favorite :) I've heard that many like Wood Nymph a lot!

More swatches & EOTD's coming soon. Have you already tried Stardust cosmetics? Don't forget -15% code Slowship! Sale ends November 22.

Oi, ihastin tuohon Cashmere mittens sävyyn todella paljon! Pelkäsin swatchin perusteella, että se voi olla liian oranssihtava minulle mutta sepä olikin ihan_täydellinen! Sävy oli pehmoinen ja peittävä ihanalla kimalteella. Kuvaus on "Luxe ivory heated with copper pearl", joten se ei ollutkaan oranssi vaan kupari ;) Ei ihme, että pidän tästä :D


Holiday Delight oli kiva mutta kovin vähäpigmenttinen. Luulin myös paljon tummemmaki mutta siksipä samplet ovatkin! Wood Nymph oli myös vähän turhan läpikuultava meikissä ja piti käyttää aika paljon... Jos taas pidät neutraaleista/helpoista väreistä, saattaa tämä olla kovastikin mieleesi :)


Lisää meikkejä ja swatcheja tulossa. Oletko kokeillut Stardustia jo? Nyt muuten koodilla slowship -15%! Voimassa 22.11. saakka.

Comments

  1. Oi, onpa Cashmere Mittens nätti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you choose with all those beautiful colors? I guess you have to take baby steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosi kaunis meikki, molemmat värit näyttävät upeilta ja sopivat todella hyvin yhteen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This makes me even more excited for my Stardust order to arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors....I still haven't got my first order and it has been awhile but my holiday sample collection came and I am so glad. The colors are amazing and so silky...I love Jenna....She is so personal and responds to your emails herself. I love that....You have such beautiful eyes and pull all colors off perfectly....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look on you! Cashmere Mittens + Holiday Delight are so perfect together!

    Lush & Extragalatic look pretty amazing too! I can't wait to see you wear those, you rock the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LK: Extragalactic is so ME :D

    Krista: I agree, Jenna is so nice!

    Niina: Kiitos :) Välillä kiva käyttää neutraalimpiakin sävyjä.

    Ella Runciter: These are so beautiful, hopefully your order arrives soon!

    Lyndsey: LOL, testing all these beauties takes time ;D

    Sagu: Ja tuo Cashmere Mittens ihan sinun värisi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always want to have a "few" (LOL) so I can try different combos ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first batch of swatches - the browns - are gorgeous! I'm blown away by the striking shades.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. Drop me a line the next time you come by. :)

    Have a pleasant evening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohhh. I followed a link from Miss K's tweets & I'm glad I did.

    I absolutely adore this look! It is beautiful. I will have to order these colors from stardust minerals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoyden: Nice to see you here :) I really liked these colors, especially Cashmere mittens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Ihania uutuuksia Beautykolta

No niin, olen takaisin! On ollut kiireiset opiskeluajat ohi ja ehdin taas bloggaillakin. Instasta löydyn yritykseni tililtä, siellä on sekaisin töitä, kosmetiikkaa ja elämääni. Laita seuraantaan jos kiinnostaa: www.instagram.com/voimistaja . Seuraan seuraajia :) Mutta asiaan, olen tosiaan aivan ihastunut korealaiseen kosmetiikkaan ja löytäessäni Beautykon nettikaupan , on tullut taas vähän shoppailtua ihan Suomestakin käsin. Kaukoidän reissuilta näitä olenkin kantanut melkoisesti. Tuotteet on ihan itse ostettu ja lämpimästi suosittelen! Eyenlip on edullinen mutta laadukas merkki. Naamioista on jäljellä vielä tämä kosteuttava Hyaluronic acid: oikein miellyttävä käytössä ja tuoksuu taivaalliselta. Hinta ei päätä huimaa! 1,60€/ kpl ja löytyy useita erilaisia, pakettitarjouksena 10,45€/ 7 kpl. HolikaHolika on myös lempparimerkkejäni ja nämä hoitovedet ovat ihan mahtavat! Käytän ennen seerumia. Kosteuttava sininen on suosikkini mutta Vita virkistää kivasti aamulla, eli ei

Colored contact lenses - Freshlook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua

Sain Lenstorelta piilarit testiin ja mukava oli testata välillä värillisiäkin! En osannut itse päättää väriä, joten annoin Lenstoren valita :D Testiin tuli Freshlook Dimensions-linssit Caribbean Aqua-värissä. Linssit olivat väriltään yllättävänkin tummat, tummemmat reunoiltaan kuin keskeltä, omat silmäni ovat todella vaaleat. " FreshLook Dimensions värjätyt piilolinssit / kuukausilinssit CIBA Visionilta tehostavat ja vahvistavat silmien vaaleaa luonnollista sävyä. Piilolinssit soveltuvat sini-, harmaa- ja vihreäsilmäisille (tummasilmäisille suosittelemme FreshLook Colors tai FreshLook ColorBlends -malleja). Tummempi rengas iiriksen ympärillä lisää katseesi intensiivisyyttä (katso kuva ohessa). Huomioi, että väritulos riippuu omien silmiesi väristä, emmekä täten voi täydellisesti taata toivottua väritulosta. Linssit otetaan silmistä ja puhdistetaan ennen nukkumaanmenoa, otetaan käyttöön jälleen seuraavana aamuna ja korvataan uusilla kuukauden käytön kuluttua." Lensstore.fi

Mineral makeup mutiny!

Please join in Mineral makeup mutiny! "We will be providing lists of companies who are actually creating their own product, companies that offer both, and companies that are repackaging." And that great because it's sometimes hard to tell, especially if you have just started with MMU. Or just don't have same color already. Some companies I know are making their own mineral makeup: - Aromaleigh - The She Space - Meow - Fyrinnae - Dreamworld - mum mum's crafts - Sassy Minerals - LaurEss - Alima - Morgana minerals - Beautiful girl minerals - Everyday minerals - Lily Lolo - Elemental Beauty - Cory - SilkNaturals - Suds n sass - HiFi Cosmetics - Purely Cosmetics -Archetype -Evil Shades -Stardust Cosmetics (Stardust sells also "unblended pigments" and those colors are marked with *) -and MANY more :) For now on I'll always read what the company tells in their website! Do they really tell that products are formulated by the themselves or do they just "