Skip to main content

Mum Mum's milk chocolate & about purely cosmetics

Once again I decided not order anything but then a lovely reader of this blog contacted and send me this link. It's a video review made by Enkore, telling about Purely cosmetics. Well, just look the video! Especially if you have acne scars or super-oily skin. I don't have those problems but I still found many interesting products from Purely Cosmetics :) I wanted to test the foundation, primer for normal/dry skin & DIAMOND powder. I really like the ingredients this company uses!

I also contacted the owner, Robyn, before I ordered and she answered me right away. I'll tell more when the products arrive. I'll post some eyeshadow swatches too, since I "accidentally" ordered the sample pack of 22 colors... Oops. I hope I get the color called Purple Koala ;D I also added Robyn's blog to my blog list because I found her blog very informative, and funny too!

But I can't post any Purely pics yet but here is my second FOTD with Mum Mum's. This is my second day using these and I'm in love :D I found these colors lovely and quality excellent. I highly recommenend this company! Lucy is also so sweet. *heart* I used Softly on lids and Swiss Chocolate in crease, I usually do NOT like colors like these but this was so nice! It reminded of milk chocolate :D









-Meow Equilibrium primer
-Sassy foundation cool light
-MUS cover all mix under eyes
-Mum Mum's blush Azalea
-Beautifu Girl minerals lippie "Tainted"

-GOSH primer
-Mum mum's Softly (lid)
-Mum Mum's Swiss chocolate (crease, lower lid)
-Mum Mum's Beautiful 3 in 1 color (browbone)
-MAC fluidline Dipdown
-Lumene Excellenght (brown)+ Shiseido mascara base

Hope you like it :)


Taas kerran päätin olla tilaamatta yhtikäs mitään mutta sitten ihana lukija otti yhteyttä minuun ja antoi tämän linkin. Tuo on siis Enkoren tekemä video Pure Cosmeticsin tuotteista. Katsokaa itse, tuo on aika tehokas mainos :D Varsinkin jos sinulla on erittäin rasvainen tai arpinen iho, mutta toisaalta löysin minäkin sopivia tuotteita Purelyn valikoimista. Testiin on tulossa pohja, primer (normaali/kuiva iho) sekä TIMANTTIpuuteri. Katsokaapa myös incejä firman sivuita, mielenkiintoisia tuotteita!

Kun otin yhteyttä Robynin, joka omistaa firman, hän vastasikin ihan välittömästi. Kerron toki lisää, kun tuotteet tulevat mutta oli vain pakko kertoa tästä firmasta jo etukäteen sillä olen todella innoissani :D Laitan sitten myös swatcheja luomiväreistä, ihan vahingossa kun koriin hyppäsi myös 22: n luomivärin samplesetti... HUPS! No helpotanpa sitten teidän valintaanne, eikös. LOL Toivottavasti saan myös näytteen Sailan mukaan nimetystä Purple Koalasta! Laitoin Robynin blogin myös tuohon blogilistalleni, sillä se oli niin informatiivinen sekä hauska.


Purelystä en voi kertoilla tämän enempää vielä mutta tuolla yllä toinen meikkini
Mum Mum's pigmenteillä. Olen ihan in laav :D Värit ovat tosiaan kertakaikkiaan kauniit ja laatu erinomainen, bonuksena vielä ihana omistaja: Lucy on tosiaan herttainen ja mieluusti hänen liiketoimintaansa kannatan. Käytin Softlyä luomella ja Swiss Chocolatea varjostuksena, en yleensä tällaisista väreistä niin välitä mutta tämä oli onnistunut! Nimesin meikin maitosuklaaksi :D

Comments

  1. I'm pretty sure that Purple Koala was in there... I'm off to the post office to send off your package as I type!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - wrong order. Yours went out yesterday :) STILL think Purple Koala was in it though. You might have one called Rose Beige as well - it looks similar to "Softly" - at least on my monitor. And no, it's not repackaged :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I believe you :D And if Purple Koala is not there, no problem, because I'm "afraid" I have to order soon again!

    You just might have sent the package to the woman who sent me the link ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - a LOT of packages have been going to Finland the last couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I love the two colors together, you pull them off well. I love Swiss Chocolate, it has a great finish to it!

    I haven't tried Purely Cosmetics yet, although after reading Robyn's blog I'd really love to! Unfortunately, I am broke. And I just got really bad news on my student loans for next semester :( You'll have to let me know how you like and I will lust from afar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jään mielenkiinnolla odottamaan arvioita Purelysta. Pohjustustuotteet vaikuttaa tosi mielenkiintoisilta! Kumman foundationin tilasit muuten? Luomivärejä ei ilmeisesti voi tilata sampleina muuten kuin 22 värin pakettina?

    Toivottavasti pystyt tekemään tuotteet saatuasi vähän vertailua Equilibriumin ja Silk&Pearlin välillä. Niillä vaikutti olevan sama käyttötarkoitus ja osaksi samat aineksetkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juu, yritän vertailla noita sitten! Tässä on vielä helmijauhetta, siitäkin ihoni tuntuu tykkäävän :)

    En löytänyt muuta samplevaihtoehtoa kuin tuo 22, toisaalta itseäni helpottaa kovasti :D Haluan kuitenkin aina kunnon valikoiman, teen mieluusti silmämeikin aina yhden firman tuotteilla kerrallaan.

    Pohjista otin sen peruspohjan, toinen kiinnosti mutta ei jojobaa eikä silicaa meikäläiselle, joten valinta oli selvä.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HUH? Lol. I tried to put my head-scratching emoticon up, but it won't accept an img tag.

    I went to freetranslation, and could understand part of your first question - no, I don't offer samples of shadows in any other form but the 22 pack samplers. The reason I don't offer samples of blushes and shadows is that so little is used, a sample would last someone months, and I'd never see a full sized order. I offer foundations, primers and finishing powders in samples because color matching on that is imperative.

    The rest - no clue what was said, so I'll have to see if Nea answers it or tells me what you asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jäin miettimään myös tuota jojobaa siinä toisen pohjan incissa, kun oon joskus onnistunut tukkimaan ihoni käyttämällä jojobaa öljypuhdistuksessa. No, jää vielä aikaa miettiä ja tutkia kun odottelen kommentteja :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robyn: Yes, she asked if there is another option for samples :) I told that I'm very happy with that 22, because I want have good selection (I usually use one eyeshadow brand/FOTD). I think it's easier for readers too, if you like the colors, you can get the colors from one company. And now I don't have to choose the colors myself, it's always so difficult. LOL

    I also promised swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks. I feel stooopid, lol. OK, so what's the jojoba question? Grrr.. can't even use the Google page translater. It thinks everything's in English!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Google translator can give you very interesting results, r e a l l y :D

    She just wanted to know which foundation I took and it was Pure mineral foundation. I have problems with silica and jojoba (super-sensitive skin, unfortunately). It's very good you have different ones to choose from!

    I also really like the ingredients in the dry/normal skin primer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. Um...uh... surprise! You'll see what I mean when you get your package. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. :D I can always test different products, if I don't use those several days in a row. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry Robyn, didn't mean to exclude you!
    I'm on a tight budget so I was planning to order the foundation/primer sample set and I just wanted to add the sample of the lovely Purple Koala but didn't find the single samples from your website. Nea pretty much explained it all now but I'll promise to comment in English from now on so you don't have to guess with the translator :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy moley! I can't get sleep so I ended up watching Enkore's video and I am truly amazed by those products. What a coverage! And they even help skin stay moisturised.. WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Ihania uutuuksia Beautykolta

No niin, olen takaisin! On ollut kiireiset opiskeluajat ohi ja ehdin taas bloggaillakin. Instasta löydyn yritykseni tililtä, siellä on sekaisin töitä, kosmetiikkaa ja elämääni. Laita seuraantaan jos kiinnostaa: www.instagram.com/voimistaja . Seuraan seuraajia :) Mutta asiaan, olen tosiaan aivan ihastunut korealaiseen kosmetiikkaan ja löytäessäni Beautykon nettikaupan , on tullut taas vähän shoppailtua ihan Suomestakin käsin. Kaukoidän reissuilta näitä olenkin kantanut melkoisesti. Tuotteet on ihan itse ostettu ja lämpimästi suosittelen! Eyenlip on edullinen mutta laadukas merkki. Naamioista on jäljellä vielä tämä kosteuttava Hyaluronic acid: oikein miellyttävä käytössä ja tuoksuu taivaalliselta. Hinta ei päätä huimaa! 1,60€/ kpl ja löytyy useita erilaisia, pakettitarjouksena 10,45€/ 7 kpl. HolikaHolika on myös lempparimerkkejäni ja nämä hoitovedet ovat ihan mahtavat! Käytän ennen seerumia. Kosteuttava sininen on suosikkini mutta Vita virkistää kivasti aamulla, eli ei

Colored contact lenses - Freshlook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua

Sain Lenstorelta piilarit testiin ja mukava oli testata välillä värillisiäkin! En osannut itse päättää väriä, joten annoin Lenstoren valita :D Testiin tuli Freshlook Dimensions-linssit Caribbean Aqua-värissä. Linssit olivat väriltään yllättävänkin tummat, tummemmat reunoiltaan kuin keskeltä, omat silmäni ovat todella vaaleat. " FreshLook Dimensions värjätyt piilolinssit / kuukausilinssit CIBA Visionilta tehostavat ja vahvistavat silmien vaaleaa luonnollista sävyä. Piilolinssit soveltuvat sini-, harmaa- ja vihreäsilmäisille (tummasilmäisille suosittelemme FreshLook Colors tai FreshLook ColorBlends -malleja). Tummempi rengas iiriksen ympärillä lisää katseesi intensiivisyyttä (katso kuva ohessa). Huomioi, että väritulos riippuu omien silmiesi väristä, emmekä täten voi täydellisesti taata toivottua väritulosta. Linssit otetaan silmistä ja puhdistetaan ennen nukkumaanmenoa, otetaan käyttöön jälleen seuraavana aamuna ja korvataan uusilla kuukauden käytön kuluttua." Lensstore.fi

Mineral makeup mutiny!

Please join in Mineral makeup mutiny! "We will be providing lists of companies who are actually creating their own product, companies that offer both, and companies that are repackaging." And that great because it's sometimes hard to tell, especially if you have just started with MMU. Or just don't have same color already. Some companies I know are making their own mineral makeup: - Aromaleigh - The She Space - Meow - Fyrinnae - Dreamworld - mum mum's crafts - Sassy Minerals - LaurEss - Alima - Morgana minerals - Beautiful girl minerals - Everyday minerals - Lily Lolo - Elemental Beauty - Cory - SilkNaturals - Suds n sass - HiFi Cosmetics - Purely Cosmetics -Archetype -Evil Shades -Stardust Cosmetics (Stardust sells also "unblended pigments" and those colors are marked with *) -and MANY more :) For now on I'll always read what the company tells in their website! Do they really tell that products are formulated by the themselves or do they just "