Sunday, September 27, 2009

Aromaleigh hot pink-green butterfly look

Well, I had nothing else to do ;) My husband is watching formula I and kids are playing with their friends, so I had some time to play with my Les Papillons piggies. LOL

I have wanted to try pink-green combo for a long time but I didn't have the right pigments to do this look. I got the idea for this combo from lovely Katrina, thank you! I used light pink on lid, hot pink on crease and vibrant green on lower lid.

Selvästikään minulle ei ole tänään mitään tekemistä ;) Mies katselee formuloita ja lapset leikkivät kavereineen ulkona, joten minulla oli aikaa testailla Les papillons pigmenttejä. *heh*

Olen halunnut testata pinkki-vihreä yhdistelmää jo pidempään mutta oikeita sävyjä ei löytynyt (en juuri siedä pinkkiä). Sain idean yhdistelmään eräältä mineraalimeikkifoorumilta. Käytin vaalenapunaista luomella, pinkkiä varjostustuksena ja vihreää alalumelle.




-AL Butterly kisses (lid)
-AL Dormant dream (crease)
-AL Dormant dream foiled (eyeliner)
-AL Winged psyche (lower lid)
-Fatale mascara, green

Butterfly Kisses: Sweetest cool silvery frosted pink with lavender tones, golden highlights and brilliant sparks of aqua.
Dormant Dream:
A dramatic and vivid fuschia purple with a metallic heart and pearl frost finish. (A customer requested a "Gucci" purple, and this is the result!
Winged Psyche:
A green rich with dimension and lustrous metallic finish. Tinges of blue and shimmering flashes of pale blue make this anything but ordinary. Inspired by the rarest green butterflies.

2 comments:

  1. very pretty...you are so lucky you look great in every color....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krista! This was quite nice, but I wouldn't go work with it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails