Skip to main content

[EOTD] Beautiful Fyrinnae pigments & [NOTD] With Abandon

I wanted to use some of my favorite pigments from Fyrinnae :) I'm waiting for my new order and already planning to order some more. What a lovely colors!
Halusin tässä uusia Fyrinnae-pigmenttejä odotellessa kokeilla taas vanhoja suosikkejani :) Ihan mielettömän kauniita sävyjä!


The first look (turquoise) is my today's makeup. I usually wear turquoise in summertime but we were celebrating (finally :D) my son's 9th birthday. Turquoise is his favorite color and he has gorgeous turquoise eyes!
Ensimmäinen meikki on tämän päivän meikkini. Käytän turkoosia yleensä enemmän kesäisin mutta vietimme tänään (vihdoinkin :D) poikani 9-vuotissynttäreitä. Turkoosi on hänen lempivärinsä ja hyvin lähellä silmiensäkin väriä. On perinyt värin isältäni, silmäni ovat selvästi vihreät pojan silmien vieressä :D





-Detrivore primer
-Fyrinnae Anemone (lid)
-Fyrinnae Adam & Steve's (crease, lower lashline)
-Fyrinnae Finnegan's wake (browbone)
-MAC Blacktrack fluidline
-LashStiletto wp

And then my yesterday's makeup with gorgeous OMGWTF. I love that name and color is so nice too!
Ja toisena eilisen meikki upean OMGWTF-pigmnetin kera. Mikä nimi ja on värikin aivan mielettömän ihana :D





-Detrivore primer
-Fyrinnae OMGWTF (lid)
-Aromaleigh Amarante, a must have color from Aromaleigh! (crease, lower lashline)
-Sassy Minerals Silk Sheets (browbone)
-MAC blitz&glitz fluidline
-LashStiletto wp

Easy, Peasy, Breezy, Me wanted to see picture of Color Club's With Abandon, so here you are :D it's gorgeous and opaque after 2 coats. I don't usually like brown but this dark neutral brown with golden glitter is AMAZING!
Easy, peasy, Breezy, me toivoi nopeasti kuvaa Color Clubin With Abandon-lakasta, joten otin sen ensimmäiseksi testiin :) Aivan upea sävy ja oli peittävä kahdella kerroksella. En yleensä suuremmin ruskeasta perusta mutta tämä tumma (ei punertava) ruskea kultaisella glitterillä on nätti!


Oh, my poor cuticles! Mad as a Hatter was terrible to remove, I absolutely hated it! It's not worth it (I really don't like glitters).
Voi kynsinauharaukkani! Mad as a Hatter oli mahdoton poistaa, inhoan koko lakkaa! Ei vaivan arvoinen, sanon mä (mutta en muutenkaan glitteristä välitä).




Thanks for looking & commenting :)

Comments

  1. Yay I love OMGWTF! Looks great with Amarante.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nea! I really do love that color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want OMGWTF! It's just a question of personal preference but I prefer your eyes with the acid green. It makes your eye color pop.

    Difficult removing is one of the reasons why I dislike glitters so much (along with a grittiness that drive me crazy).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phyrra:
    OMGWTF is OMGorgeous :D

    Easy, Peasy, Breezy, Me:
    It's so pretty! Added a link to your blog too :)

    Jellynat:
    I LOVE adic green <3 thanks! I won't try glitters in the near future again, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthsday to you son!

    I really love that first look. Amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With Abandon on upean näköinen. Jostain syystä alkoi tehdä mieli suklaata :)
    Ja tykkään tosta turkoosista meikistä , ihanan raikas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh both those looks are gorgeous! You're so good at blending the crease and lid colours together, i'm useless! Lovely nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAAH is a jerk!! I so know what you're talking about :-D.

    Loving the eye makeup again.. I'm going to practise some of your looks if you don't mind :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pixie:
    Thank you :) My poor son is born in 30th December so we celebrate in November (friends from school) and January (relatives). I'm aways too busy in December :/

    Maittis:
    Oli ihana raikas ja sopi kyllä talveenkin. Tosin rusketus+turkoosi pelaa aina takuulla :D With Abandon on ihanan suklainen!

    Lillian Funny Face:
    Thanks you, you are so sweet :)
    Blending is so easy if you have the magic wand called MAC 217! It really works with cream under eye concealer (MUS cover all blue) too :-O And then just practise (look at my first makeup photos from the archieves-> I feel like I want to delete all those pictures :D).

    Michèle:
    Haha, that damn glitter made me nuts :D Of course you can practise my looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your looks are perfection. So pretty. Love that polish too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krista:
    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. On kyllä nättejä värejä! Ja OMGWTF jaksaa aina naurattaa mua :D

    Mullekin on tulossa Fyrinnae-tilaus, täällä odottelen ihan innoissani.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so good in green! Both looks are wonderfully done. :-) So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the first look, the colours are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo, I love that nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sagu:
    Jo ihan nimen takia tuo oli aikoinaan pakko saada ;D Minäkin odottelen taas tilausta, jee!

    BLIX:
    Thank you so much :)

    graphology:
    I really liked that one too, and you looks always so good in turquoise :)

    Julissa:
    It was so pretty! I think I have to try something else today ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh, I've been bad. I'm only now catching up on your posts! Yikes!

    Aaaah! That OMGWTF if super super gorgeous! I was looking at it the other day on the website but the name got my attention more than the colour. Ha ha! I will take another look and might get it after all! :) Thanks for this. Your blending skills are amazing, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Witoxicity:
    Thank you :D OMGWTF is gorgeous, I bought it because of it's name too. LOL But it IS very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Ihania uutuuksia Beautykolta

No niin, olen takaisin! On ollut kiireiset opiskeluajat ohi ja ehdin taas bloggaillakin. Instasta löydyn yritykseni tililtä, siellä on sekaisin töitä, kosmetiikkaa ja elämääni. Laita seuraantaan jos kiinnostaa: www.instagram.com/voimistaja . Seuraan seuraajia :) Mutta asiaan, olen tosiaan aivan ihastunut korealaiseen kosmetiikkaan ja löytäessäni Beautykon nettikaupan , on tullut taas vähän shoppailtua ihan Suomestakin käsin. Kaukoidän reissuilta näitä olenkin kantanut melkoisesti. Tuotteet on ihan itse ostettu ja lämpimästi suosittelen! Eyenlip on edullinen mutta laadukas merkki. Naamioista on jäljellä vielä tämä kosteuttava Hyaluronic acid: oikein miellyttävä käytössä ja tuoksuu taivaalliselta. Hinta ei päätä huimaa! 1,60€/ kpl ja löytyy useita erilaisia, pakettitarjouksena 10,45€/ 7 kpl. HolikaHolika on myös lempparimerkkejäni ja nämä hoitovedet ovat ihan mahtavat! Käytän ennen seerumia. Kosteuttava sininen on suosikkini mutta Vita virkistää kivasti aamulla, eli ei

Colored contact lenses - Freshlook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua

Sain Lenstorelta piilarit testiin ja mukava oli testata välillä värillisiäkin! En osannut itse päättää väriä, joten annoin Lenstoren valita :D Testiin tuli Freshlook Dimensions-linssit Caribbean Aqua-värissä. Linssit olivat väriltään yllättävänkin tummat, tummemmat reunoiltaan kuin keskeltä, omat silmäni ovat todella vaaleat. " FreshLook Dimensions värjätyt piilolinssit / kuukausilinssit CIBA Visionilta tehostavat ja vahvistavat silmien vaaleaa luonnollista sävyä. Piilolinssit soveltuvat sini-, harmaa- ja vihreäsilmäisille (tummasilmäisille suosittelemme FreshLook Colors tai FreshLook ColorBlends -malleja). Tummempi rengas iiriksen ympärillä lisää katseesi intensiivisyyttä (katso kuva ohessa). Huomioi, että väritulos riippuu omien silmiesi väristä, emmekä täten voi täydellisesti taata toivottua väritulosta. Linssit otetaan silmistä ja puhdistetaan ennen nukkumaanmenoa, otetaan käyttöön jälleen seuraavana aamuna ja korvataan uusilla kuukauden käytön kuluttua." Lensstore.fi

Mineral makeup mutiny!

Please join in Mineral makeup mutiny! "We will be providing lists of companies who are actually creating their own product, companies that offer both, and companies that are repackaging." And that great because it's sometimes hard to tell, especially if you have just started with MMU. Or just don't have same color already. Some companies I know are making their own mineral makeup: - Aromaleigh - The She Space - Meow - Fyrinnae - Dreamworld - mum mum's crafts - Sassy Minerals - LaurEss - Alima - Morgana minerals - Beautiful girl minerals - Everyday minerals - Lily Lolo - Elemental Beauty - Cory - SilkNaturals - Suds n sass - HiFi Cosmetics - Purely Cosmetics -Archetype -Evil Shades -Stardust Cosmetics (Stardust sells also "unblended pigments" and those colors are marked with *) -and MANY more :) For now on I'll always read what the company tells in their website! Do they really tell that products are formulated by the themselves or do they just "