Skip to main content

My favorite Aromaleigh collection SPRING SOLSTICE: 14 shades made permanent!




My favorite Aromaleigh collection is definitely Spring Solstice! This is so "me" :D Descriptions & photos from Aromaleigh's website, swatches are mine.

Suosikkikokoelmani Aromaleighiltä on Spring Solstice. Siis tämähän on kuiten tehty minulle :D Kuvat ja kuvaukset Aromaleighin sivuilta, swatchit toki omani.





Spring solstice pigments swatched dry over Lumene primer (except Rocks! glitter, it was applied heavily over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy).

1. Zinnia: So unique, this vibrant but soft coral peach turns into a blend of pinkish coral with a dominant violet iridescence.
2. Heartleaf:
The freshness of budding leaves with sparkles of violet.
3. Forget-me-not:
The lush turquoise of petals, sparkling with magical turquoise sparkles.
4. Viburnum:
Remember the coveted Le Mystere #69? The only Mystere that actually had a recipe? Well, this is it. The perfect marriage of cocoa brown and pewter. Softly frosted. Fantastic.
5. May Lily :
My new favorite- the palest creamy greenish shimmer with sparkles of pink and violet.
6. Nasturtium:
Dramatic neutral red, sparkling with highlights of pink sparks.
7. Phlox:
A delicate, shimmering wash of pale silver grey with iridescent blue sparks.
8. Bellflower:
A diaphanous violet purple tone, slightly sheer, with highlights of pink sparks.
9. Calendula:
Warm mahogany brown with coppery sparkle shimmer.
10. Greenbrier:
Lovely cool green with surprising sparks of blue, the color of the sky.
11. Alyssum:
Soft frosty champagne pink with shimmer of green and blue.
12. Trillium:
Vibrant, but wearable fresh Spring green full of shimmering green sparkles.
13. Ondberry:
A rich, softly shimmering eggplant purple with slight sparkles of gold.
14. Lupine:
Shimmering mid-tone smokey blue violet.

Some of my favorites are May Lily (in my top 10 list!), Trillium, Ondberry, Forget-me-not... Unfortunately Godetia and Mallow weren't popular enough to make to the permanent colors and I didn't have time to order full size of those :( But I guess Miss K will create too many too nice pigments in the future!

Suosikkejani ovat mm. May Lily (top 10 listallani), Trillium, Ondberry, Forget-me-not... Valitettavasti Godetia ja Mallow eivät olleet tarpeeksi suositut ja päässeet pysyviksi väreiksi :( Mutta Miss K keksii varmasti jotain uutta pian pääni menoksi! Hyvää kuvaa en meikistäni saanut mutta alla sentään yksi otos.

I didn't get good pictures of my makeup, but I'll post this one:

-Detrivore primer
-AL Phlox (lid)
-AL Lupine (outer lid)
-AL Colette (crease, lower lashline)
-MAC Blacktrack fluidline
-LashStiletto wp

I also finally swatched some miscellaneous Aromaleigh pigments:

Brianna/ Eye Lustre: Pearlized khaki with golden toned highlights.
Gilded Jeolousy/ Gothic Lolita Eye Collection: A lusciously intense pearlized khaki green. Rich and multi-dimensional.
Aurelie/ Bete Noire Eyeshadow: Coppered bronze with smokey lowlight and gold and copper sparks.
Jolie/ Bete Noire Eyeshadow: Lush burgundy wine with bright violet shimmer. This is gorgeous!
Azalea/ Opulent Lustre: Heathered soft pink-lilac shadow, but vivid with metallic sheen. Lovely!
Isabella/ Eye Lustre: A multi-dimensional deep heathery shade.
Severina/ Eye Lustre: Gorgeous verdant green with an almost metallic pearl glimmer.
Charcoal/ Pure Eyes Frost Eyeshadow: A deep charcoal gray frost eyeshadow.

Some blushes:
-Epitome Pure Rouge (warm toned)- A luscious coral/peach. Very natural! Hint of subtle shimmer.
-Tawny Pure Rouge: A warm peachy brown shade with a hint of shimmer.
-Plumwine Pure Rouge (neutral/cool toned)- a delightful plummy shade with wine tones and subtle pink shimmer.

Thanks for looking :)

Comments

  1. Great colors ! I never tried this brand before but they look awesome and well pigmented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuli:
    Aromaleigh is definitely one of my favorite MMU companies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad I wont get to try Mallow :( When I placed my last chance order I kept forgetting to grab samples of the ones I wouldn't get fs of, so I missed out on a bunch of L'orchidees as well.
    I do love that Tawny blush! I don't have any peachy browns, they kinda scare me, but that one looks very pretty. I just hate trying to get them out of the sample bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and i like your eyes, you blend it so great, really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a bunch of samples of these and they truly are beautiful i'm definately going to be getting some full sizes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing today :) It's so pretty. Thanks for the swatches, I always love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ondberry is one of my favorites, too. :) I love your swatches of Azalea and Isabella. I'd never looked at those, but now I'll probably order samples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't agree more about Mallow. It was so beautiful and good for my pale skintone. I'll have to make the precious sample I got last for a long time. :)

    Oh, and it looks like it's as cold where you are as where I am. Brrr...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So how do you like the Detrivore primer,Rii? I can't wait for your review of it!

    I like this look on you.

    My faves from this collection are Forget-me-not,Bellflower,and Trillium. I just have to get Trillium. I won Forget-me-not in the butterfly contests,and I got Bellflower off of E-bay. But now that alot of the LE's are becoming permanent, I won't have to spend so much on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Heartleaf, Greenbrier, May Lily and Brianna are on my "next buy" list. :) Have to order them when there's still 25% discount available. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ihana on tuo punainen Nasturtium, pitäisköhän ihan tilata....

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! Colette really makes your eyes pop!

    So far I've only tried Zinnia from Spring Solstice and I love it. I really want Epitome...bad XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. AxSDenied:
    Tawny is so pretty! I hate blush sample baggies too, so difficult to use... But I have huge amount of empty jars :D

    graphology:
    Thank you :)

    Lillian Funny face:
    I need many full sizes too :D

    Heather:
    Glad you liked the swatches :)

    Apriltini:
    Azalea is gorgeous :D

    Painted Moogle:
    I hate cold weather... brr... Mallow is so nice <3

    Stralight:
    I LOVE Detrivore primer! Have you seen Lisa kate's review of it? I couldn't agree more :D And thank you :) I love Trillium too!

    HeavenNRJ:
    Those colors are so beautiful, you should get those :)

    milipili:
    Ehkä :D

    Lisa Kate:
    Thank you! Colette is so lovely color. You should get Epitome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dang those colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang it! These are soo pretty. I need to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julissa & BLIX:
    Yes, those are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I *heart* heartleaf, lol! And really like Nasturtium too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I really liked Jessamine too. Too bad it didn't make it. I am wearing Jessamine and Nasturtium in my icon (although you can't tell, it's too small).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tally:
    I *heart* Heartleaf too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Ihania uutuuksia Beautykolta

No niin, olen takaisin! On ollut kiireiset opiskeluajat ohi ja ehdin taas bloggaillakin. Instasta löydyn yritykseni tililtä, siellä on sekaisin töitä, kosmetiikkaa ja elämääni. Laita seuraantaan jos kiinnostaa: www.instagram.com/voimistaja . Seuraan seuraajia :) Mutta asiaan, olen tosiaan aivan ihastunut korealaiseen kosmetiikkaan ja löytäessäni Beautykon nettikaupan , on tullut taas vähän shoppailtua ihan Suomestakin käsin. Kaukoidän reissuilta näitä olenkin kantanut melkoisesti. Tuotteet on ihan itse ostettu ja lämpimästi suosittelen! Eyenlip on edullinen mutta laadukas merkki. Naamioista on jäljellä vielä tämä kosteuttava Hyaluronic acid: oikein miellyttävä käytössä ja tuoksuu taivaalliselta. Hinta ei päätä huimaa! 1,60€/ kpl ja löytyy useita erilaisia, pakettitarjouksena 10,45€/ 7 kpl. HolikaHolika on myös lempparimerkkejäni ja nämä hoitovedet ovat ihan mahtavat! Käytän ennen seerumia. Kosteuttava sininen on suosikkini mutta Vita virkistää kivasti aamulla, eli ei

Colored contact lenses - Freshlook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua

Sain Lenstorelta piilarit testiin ja mukava oli testata välillä värillisiäkin! En osannut itse päättää väriä, joten annoin Lenstoren valita :D Testiin tuli Freshlook Dimensions-linssit Caribbean Aqua-värissä. Linssit olivat väriltään yllättävänkin tummat, tummemmat reunoiltaan kuin keskeltä, omat silmäni ovat todella vaaleat. " FreshLook Dimensions värjätyt piilolinssit / kuukausilinssit CIBA Visionilta tehostavat ja vahvistavat silmien vaaleaa luonnollista sävyä. Piilolinssit soveltuvat sini-, harmaa- ja vihreäsilmäisille (tummasilmäisille suosittelemme FreshLook Colors tai FreshLook ColorBlends -malleja). Tummempi rengas iiriksen ympärillä lisää katseesi intensiivisyyttä (katso kuva ohessa). Huomioi, että väritulos riippuu omien silmiesi väristä, emmekä täten voi täydellisesti taata toivottua väritulosta. Linssit otetaan silmistä ja puhdistetaan ennen nukkumaanmenoa, otetaan käyttöön jälleen seuraavana aamuna ja korvataan uusilla kuukauden käytön kuluttua." Lensstore.fi

Mineral makeup mutiny!

Please join in Mineral makeup mutiny! "We will be providing lists of companies who are actually creating their own product, companies that offer both, and companies that are repackaging." And that great because it's sometimes hard to tell, especially if you have just started with MMU. Or just don't have same color already. Some companies I know are making their own mineral makeup: - Aromaleigh - The She Space - Meow - Fyrinnae - Dreamworld - mum mum's crafts - Sassy Minerals - LaurEss - Alima - Morgana minerals - Beautiful girl minerals - Everyday minerals - Lily Lolo - Elemental Beauty - Cory - SilkNaturals - Suds n sass - HiFi Cosmetics - Purely Cosmetics -Archetype -Evil Shades -Stardust Cosmetics (Stardust sells also "unblended pigments" and those colors are marked with *) -and MANY more :) For now on I'll always read what the company tells in their website! Do they really tell that products are formulated by the themselves or do they just "